1. Former Georgia safety Tray Matthews announces his intentions to transfer to Auburn.
2. Auburn coach Gus Malzahn "is gaining a reputation as one of the leading advocates of second chances in college football."
3. The father of Georgia defensive end Sterling Bailey is not too happy with Matthews: "It’s not the system; it’s the kids. If you come and do what you’re supposed to do and do it right, you wouldn’t get in trouble and things like this wouldn’t come about.”
4. Does Georgia have anyone left to play defense is one of five burning SEC conference questions.
5. LSU coach Les Miles on twice being passed over at his alma mater: "If it wasn’t right for Michigan, I certainly understand. I’ve got a wonderful place, I’m very happy there.”
6. Kevin Scarbinsky: "Why don't major college football programs offer a major in football? "
7. Georgia A.D. Greg McGarity says he expects the NCAA to cap the number of non-coaching personnel: “I think it’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when,”
8. Tennessee releases updated heights and weights. Freshman defensive end Charles Mosley is 374 pounds.
9. Former Vanderbilt football coach James Franklin shows up at the College World Series to cheer on the Commodores baseball team.
10. When will Missouri play Kansas again? Missouri Mike Alden: "Can't even guess. I can't even guess." Missouri partnering with Kansas company in order to prevent injuries.
11. Focus at Missouri under new coach Kim Anderson is on defense.
12. Kentucky A.D. Mitch Barnhart is optimistic about Rupp Arena renovation. "Everybody will get to a spot where we'll be fine."
RIP Casey Kasem. Radio legend dead at 82.